Quest Art is composed of two classrooms, and two galleries - the Upper Gallery and the Atrium Gallery.
To display your work in the Atrium Gallery, you need to submit your art on the designated drop-off dates. The art must be in accordance with the theme. All art is juried.
Do you want to be a Quest Art member? We offer instruction in various media for all ages and abilities. We have thematic exhibitions and solo or two-person exhibitions. We present an annual juried art exhibition and several special events. We also partner with other organizations to offer unique experiences.
Annual levels of Membership:
|Family||$60 (included 2 adults, 4 children up to 16 years old)|
|Friend||$50 to $499|
|Sustainer||$500 to $999|
|Benefactor||$1000 to $4999|
|Silver||$5000 to $9999|
|Gold||$10,000 to $24,999|
- Discounts on all workshops, courses and camps
- 10% discount on Quest Art supplies
- Discounts at Curry’s Art Supply, Artistic Dimensions, Marlynn's Buro Plus, Ruth’s Custom Framing, Stewart Vincent Photography
- Opportunity to display original art works in our gallery and art shop
- Newsletters and e-blasts
- Supporting visual arts
- Call Quest Art at 705-526-ARTS (2787) and pay by credit card over the phone
- Mail in a cheque
- Drop into Quest Art and pay by credit card, cheque, debit or cash
HOW TO APPLY
Membership applications may be picked up at Quest Art, 333 King Street, contact us directly 705-526-ARTS (2787) and speak to our Volunteer, Member and Customer Service Coordinator or:
Quest Art is looking for you!
Through your enthusiasm, willingness and dedication volunteers provide services to our members, community, art enthusiasts and children as well as raising funds to help keep our organization vibrant.
VOLUNTEERS ARE THE BACKBONE OF QUEST ART
Quest Art volunteers:
- Assist in staffing our Quest Art Shop
- Provide information on our art galleries and exhibitions
- Help raise funds
- Assist in our various committees
- Assist with special events
Quest Art are looking for the following help:
- Art Shop Volunteers (meet and greet customers, processing sales, workshop registrations)
- Administration (help office staff with administrative tasks)
- Committee Members - Adult Education, Young Artist Program, Marketing, Exhibition, Fundraising, Special Events, Art Shop
We ask that you make a minimum commitment of six months, if possible, however, we also welcome volunteers for specific and shorter duration tasks.
All prospective volunteers must complete an application form and be interviewed. If accepted, you will receive training in your chosen area of service by a volunteer trainer or member of that committee.
HOW TO APPLY
Volunteer applications may be picked up at Quest Art, 333 King Street, Midland, contact us directly 705-526-ARTS (2787) and speak to our Volunteer, Member and Customer Service Coordinator or:
333 King Street
Attention: Education Committee
Quest Art is currently looking for instructors for either our Adult Workshops and Young Artist Program Workshops