Quest Art is looking for you!
Through your enthusiasm, willingness and dedication volunteers provide services to our members, community, art enthusiasts and children as well as raising funds to help keep our organization vibrant.
VOLUNTEERS ARE THE BACKBONE OF QUEST ART
Quest Art volunteers:
- Assist in staffing our Quest Art Shop
- Provide information on our art galleries and exhibitions
- Help raise funds
- Assist in our various committees
- Assist with special events
Quest Art are looking for the following help:
- Art Shop Volunteers (meet and greet customers, processing sales, workshop registrations)
- Administration (help office staff with administrative tasks)
- Committee Members - Adult Education, Young Artist Program, Marketing, Exhibition, Fundraising, Special Events, Art Shop
We ask that you make a minimum commitment of six months, if possible, however, we also welcome volunteers for specific and shorter duration tasks.
All prospective volunteers must complete an application form and be interviewed. If accepted, you will receive training in your chosen area of service by a volunteer trainer or member of that committee.
HOW TO APPLY
Volunteer applications may be picked up at Quest Art, 333 King Street, Midland, contact us directly 705-526-ARTS (2787) and speak to our Volunteer, Member and Customer Service Coordinator or: